Gabe & Gabe's World

Watch the Video Blog, Vlog Review Show of Xolo.TV

25.10.07

Birthday for Mac the XOLO alpha will launch!

It's My Birthday!!! YEAH!!!

It's that time of year to play this awesome song from my firend Steve! Furthermore for my Birthday WE ARE LAUNCHING THE XOLO ALPHA!!! How cool is that. So here's the deal. Today we will be sending out the first 10 invites, checking the system and then follow with some more invites. It may take a week to get through our list, but we are starting. What a great birthday present that is. If you haven't sigend up to be a tester you can still do that at www.xolo.tv still, but you have to be fast.

For those who are wondering what I'm doing for my birthday, I will be at the Holland New festival every evening from now until friday. Friday there is a cool party, so come by and have a drink with me.

It's a great day so far!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home