Gabe & Gabe's World

Watch the Video Blog, Vlog Review Show of Xolo.TV

6.11.07

Highschool comes back to haunt me on Facebook!!!

The image “http://photos-826.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v119/15/115/715247826/n715247826_304679_7406.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I just got tagged on Facebook with this picture. It's an old picture from Highschool and Chi Byers tagged it for me. Man that reeled me back a few years. I'm not sure what that spot is on my face. I think it's on the picture when it was scanned. Man I loved those shoes.

2 Comments:

  • hahaha LOL!
    Was this the musical Grease or West Side Story??? Also love the shoes! They're so "Back to the Future2-ISH" :)

    By Blogger Gabriel, at 7:20 PM  

  • Correct me if I'm wrong, Gabe, but, I think it was Godspell...
    Amy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home