Gabe & Gabe's World

Watch the Video Blog, Vlog Review Show of Xolo.TV

13.1.08

Coming Home

Watch the video

I haven't been home in a while. Things have gotten pretty crazy with private life and with XOLO. I needed to get away and get back to who I am. The best feeling in the world when you feel betrayed is to come home and feel the love. And with my family, EVERYONE shows up, aunts, uncles, cousins, family friends all come together, eat, drink and give me love and support. There is no greater gift in the world than that. I am the luckiest man!

Formats available: MPEG-4 Video (.m4v)

1 Comments:

  • As I've recently dived into the world of tv/video production software, I subscribed to this blog as a means to figure out what this xolo tv is. As it looks like a Dutch company, I was even more interested.. The blog has been very quiet, and the first post I get to see leaves me with more questions than answers (you feel betrayed?). Whatever is happening, I love the homecoming video so I'm glad I subscribed :) Family is everything, so enjoy your time. And please, one day tell me what the heck is going on will ya?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home