Gabe & Gabe's World

Watch the Video Blog, Vlog Review Show of Xolo.TV

5.2.08

Getting Married!!!

Vondelpark weekendVondelpark weekend

I just heard that my good friend Steve (who has been there for me through a lot of shit) has popped the question and is getting married! He is in Australia at the moment and decided to ask Ghislaine there. I have to admit I was rather surprised becuase I never thought Steve would want to get married, but I guess when the right woman comes around, you just go in full throttle sometimes as a romantic. I wish the both of them lots of happiness and now I get to save for a possible trip to Australia for the wedding! SWEEEET!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Mac-eroni,

    so sweet of you to post that blog about Ghislaine and me getting hitched. It was especially cool reading it while waiting for a ferry to the jungle in Malaysia. Can't wait to get back and crack open a beer with you.

    Cheers from S & G.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home